Hair loss can be triggered by many factors: genetics, hormones, medication, illness, or lifestyle. But often, these all affect one crucial thing:
The hair’s growth cycle.
Ideally, around 90% of your hairs are actively growing at any one time (growth phase). The remaining 10% are in their resting & shedding phase.
Hair loss happens when these numbers shift toward the shedding phase.
To stop shedding and regrow hair, two things need to happen:
1. An increase in the number of hairs in the growth phase.
2. A decrease in the number of hairs in the shedding phase.
While you may not have control over factors like your genetics, research shows that it is possible to rebalance the hair growth cycle.
And often, it can be done by giving nature a helping hand, without medication.
In our clinical trial, 40 men and women with various backgrounds used the Bio-Pilixin Activation Serum daily for 150 days. Testing found that the serum can help increase the growth phase and decrease the shedding phase.
How did this translate into real-life results?
- 93% were satisfied with the results
- 93% had measurably less hair loss
- 73% had a clinically tested increase in hair density
PaulHair Growth Routine User
FionaHair Growth Routine User
NielsHair Growth Routine User
We have developed and trademarked the Bio-Pilixin® formula, which has been clinically tested in a proprietary third-party study. Our Bio-Pilixin® Activation Serum demonstrated the following results:
We are committed to using effective active ingredients to create products that help users achieve their hair goals. Recently, a survey of 440 of our customers provided us with valuable insights into their experiences and preferences: