Meet your specialist
Celestine Gitau is a certified trichologist with the International Association of Trichologists (IAT). She has over 10 years of experience in medical practice, consultations and hair transplants.
And most importantly, she is passionate about helping people with their hair- and scalp-related issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a subscription?
- Simply go on the page of the product you are interested in and ensure you select the "Subscribe & Save" option when purchasing
When can I cancel the subscription?
- Anytime! From the second you have placed the first order you can easily pause, cancel or make any other change to your subscription via your customer portal.
How do I book a consultation with the Hair Care Specialist?
- If you have a subscription including a serum, you can book a consultation via your customer portal. The benefit will appear in your MyBiolabs page if you qualify.
How do I sign up for a customer account?
- Register an account at (remember to tick the box “Get access to exclusive offers” to get MyBiolabs benefits): https://scandinavianbiolabs.co.uk/account/register. You should receive a confirmation email. Please confirm your email account. You can now sign in via scandinavianbiolabs.co.uk/account
How do I sign up for MyBiolabs?
- Once you have created an account as per the steps outlined in the question above, sign in via scandinavianbiolabs.co.uk/account. Then go to the “MyBiolabs” page in the menu (on mobile it’s a drop down menu shown as three lines. On desktop it’s located on the left-hand side of the screen). Scroll down to the “How to earn points” section and locate the box “Sign up for MyBiolabs” and click “Sign up”. You can now go to your rewards section (top of the same page, remember to refresh. It may take up to 24 hours to activate).